Friday, June 6, 2008

A Formal Endorsement, albeit Conditional

I hereby endorse John Mayer.
just not his music.

I have never willingly nor purposefully listened to a whole song of John Mayer's, yet I do willingly and purposefully subscribe to his blogs.

The son of a bitch is funny! (Mid-paragraph note: I'm gonna use 'son of a bitch' more often because Esquire told me to, it has more of an impact, more swagger than 'asshole'. They use True Grit as a prime example and I'm all for talking more like they do in Westerns. Just not as slow. In a related note: I want to say cocksucker more. But 'that's one funny cocksucker' just doesn't work, not at all. So I'm working on it.)
Ok, so John Mayer's not hilarious. But he has wit, awareness, self-deprecation, and good spelling. And he loves fonts!

I'm not gonna say we're meant to be, look I just wanna be friends. Blog friends. So I'll read on chuckling and nodding 'So true John Mayer, so true...' and leave it at that.
I just wanted to spread the word. John Mayer's word.

one blog: http://blog.honeyee.com/john/
and the other: http://johnmayer.com/blog

tall.

0 comments: